1. Dawat – Dawat Basmati Rice is among India’s leading Rice brand. Dawat Rice is top specialty brand in USA and is among top branded rice, exported to many countries.
2. Lal Qilla – India is largest producer and consumer of Basmati Rice. Punjab being pioneer in production of Basmati Rice has given many big brands of Basmati Rice. One of them is “Lal Qilla” brand of Rice. Lal Qilla Rice brand is quality rice brand from the house of Amritsar based Amar Singh Chawal Wala Company. Since its inception in early 1900’s, this rice brand has become trusted rice brand in the country. They use latest cutting edge technology in Miling and Packaging of their rice. They also have Research & Development Center, where they strive to improve quality of rice and also launch newer and better rice variants. Currently they offer 27+ different verities of Basmati Rice. Some of their popular products are Traditional Basmati Rice, Golden Aged Basmati Rice, Regular Rice, Sella Basmati Rice, Gold Basmati and Brown Rice. This brand of Basmati rice is not only popular in India, but is also a renowned Indian Rice brand in UK, Canada, Mexico, Australia, France, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Finland, Singapore, Malaysia, Nepal, Egypt, Iran, Oman, South Africa, Nigeria, Doha, and Saudi Arabia.
3. Hanuman Basmati – Hanuman Rice Mills was founded in the year 1990, at Karnal, Haryana. They are the leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of different varieties of rice in the country. Their popular products are Long Grain Basmati Rice, Long Grain Sugandha Rice, Parmal Rice, and Sharbati Rice. Their rice have strong base in North India and have wide distribution network in all over country. They are leading exporters of rice and currently export rice to Asian and Middle East Countries - Dubai, UAE, Sri-Lanka, Nepal, Kuwait, South Africa, Jordan, Malaysia and Singapore. They have huge production facility, which has modern processing mills machines, product quality analysis equipments. Their warehouse is spread in 13 acres of land. Their Rice goes through different quality checking processes namely Moisture checking, Length checking, KATT checking, Broken checking, Pin broken checking, Immature grains, Size percentage, Damage and discolor, and Cooking check. Their manufacturing facility produces 100 tons of rice per day.
4. Kohinoor – Kohimoor Rice is the flagship product of Kohinoor Foods Limited (KFL). They categorize their rice in two main categories – Basmati and Non Basmati Long Grain Rice. KFL had humble beginning in the year 1989 and today this company is spreading authentic Indian tastes in India and around the world. With extensive PAN India network, Kohinoor brand rice is available at all leading retail chains. Along with domestic market, Kohinoor Rice is sold through international Retail Chains such as TESCO, Booker Cash n Carry, Sainsbury’s, ASDA, Krogers, Costco, Wal-Mart in Canada, Coles in Australia, Kobe Bussan in Japan, Woolworths in New Zealand, Park n shop in Hong Kong, Shoprite in South Africa and Carrefour, and Mustafa in Singapore. The Company has all necessary certifications – HACCP, US-FDA, ISO 9001:2000 certification, and FSA certification. Their Basmati Rice variants are Monsoon Basmati Rice, Premium Basmati, Exclusive Basmati, Organic Basmati Rice, Brown Basmati, Special Rice, and Sela (Parboil) Rice. Their Long Grain Non Basmati Rice variants are Ponni Boiled Rice, Pooni Raw Rice, and Sona Masoori Rice. These varieties are available in packaging of 1 kg, 2 kg, 5 kg, 10 kg, and 25 kg.
5. India Gate – India Gate Basmati Rice is a product from the house of world’s largest rice millers KRBL Limited. KRBL has a history of 120 years of rice production and have combined modern day crop practice with traditional farmer’s experience in basmati rice crop. They have been awarded with many awards for their quality products.
6. Aeroplane Basmati – Aeroplane Basmati Rice is a rice brand of Amir Chand Jagdish Kumar (Exports) Ltd. Their Basmati Rice is known for their rich long grains and delicious taste. The brand is not only popular in India but is exported to 74 countries and is hot favorite among NRIs living there. Head quartered in New Delhi, they manufacture more than 33 varieties of rice in their three plants located at Punjab, Haryana and Delhi.
Reckoned as a well known and prominent player as a leading rice exporter of the country, it is an acknowledged ISO 9001:2000 certified firm. Being serving in the food grain line of business since its establishment in year 1969, the prime expertise and aptness of them lies in providing bigger volumes to different governmental firms and organizations all across the globe involving Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan, Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Philippines and many other pioneering and well known rice importing nations. The top quality basmati rice is been marketed across more than 74 nations all around the globe. Acclaimed and vastly been known as the most professional and reliable rice service provider in the rice industry, it is reckoned and popular for offering the top notch and premier quality rice at competent and cost efficient prices. Along with this, it is well managed and professionally handled by a panel of highly skilled and talented professionals belonging from the fields of finance, engineering and business administration. Being known and reputed as company’s core strengths and positives, it comprises top level management and expertise. The constant interaction as well as human resource at all levels and that too in varied departments of Corporate Affairs, finance, research, legal, management, international trade, sales, marketing and administration, it has a large base of satisfied and successful clientele. And it all inspires the team and company to deliver the finest and head on to next level. Known for providing premium and superior quality products from more than 40 years of time, it has international recognition and presence and is known to won several accreditations and awards. Also, it has been accredited as per ISO 22000:2005 certification, HACCP accreditation for food safety management standard and as the leading two star export houses in accord to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
7. Amira – Amira Basmati Rice is a quality product from decade old food products company Amira Nature Foods Ltd. Apart from India, they are present in 60 countries in world. They have their head office in New Delhi and manufacturing unit in Haryana. Amira has won many awards for their products such as FIEO award, APEDA award, and other export awards.
It is acknowledged as one of the best and leading basmati rice brands of the country. Proffering an extensive and vast portfolio of brands, it has been manufacturing and providing products with full care available to local markets and places easily all around the globe. Expectations of users and taste and preferences of people are kept highly in mind while rendering the authentic and best flavours in different variety of rice that could go well with a vast variety of popular and lip smacking cuisines. Each of the consumer palette is been well researched and suited in accord to the diversified needs of several trade channels across distinct market segments and the company has expanded its vast portfolio and product line of businesses into ready to eat products, snacks, organic based food items and more. The basmati rice offered by the company is available directly from the foothills of the Himalayas, and there is a specific area dedicated and available for the production, manufacturing and cultivation of basmati rice.
8. Best – Best Basmati Rice is among top selling basmati rice brand in country. They are leading rice exporters and have their presence in 56 countries. Best Basmati comes in various ranges such as Brown Rice, Organic Rice, Royal Vintage, Super Premium, Select, Special and Best Shahi Pakwan rice. They have won many awards such as APEDA Export Award, Udyog Ratna Award etc.
9. Mezban – Mezban Basmati Rice is a quality product from Masp Impex (P) Ltd. Their basmati rice are long, white, rich in taste and aroma and at the same time are available at lesser prices than other big brands. The brand is available in variants such as Traditional, Rozana, Gold, Super, 1121 Basmati Sela, Basmati Steam Rice and Tibar Basmati rice. Headquartered in delhi, they have separate department for maintaining quality.
Having its office in Okhla, New Delhi, India, it is one of the pioneering and renowned rice brands having its name all around the nation. Established and founded in year 2014, it is a privately held company with a turnover of around Rs 5 to 10 Crore. Established and started its operations in year 2014, it is an esteemed and thoroughly professional managed firm proffering top quality products at highly competent rates. Having sound and great business ethics and professionalism, it is a leading and well known exporter of Basmati as well as Non Basmati rice. Since its establishment, it has been dealing in providing high grade and quality and aromatic Basmati rice of diverse kinds and types including Pusa Basmati rice, 1121 Basmati Sella, White and Golden rice, Sugandha rice, 1121 Basmati steam rice, PR 11, Non Basmati rice, Sharbati rice, IR 36, IR 64, PR 14, and more. Each of its offering is rigorously and stringently analyzed and checked considering varied parameters assuring delivery of topmost quality. Feeling pride to take forward the legacy and tradition of Basmati rice, the company has a niche and recognition in both domestic and international levels. Housed with a highly competent and professional team of experts, the company assures to follow ethical approaches as well as quality control. The wide array of rice is vastly been reckoned and appreciated all around for its rich aroma, longer shelf life, great taste, purity and high edible quality.
10. Sungold – Sungold is manufacturer, trader and exporter of premium basmati rice since 2009. The brand offers variants such as Basmati Rice, Pusa Basmati Rice, Long Grain rice and Short grain rice. Headquartered in New Delhi, this brand has grown rapidly and established as premium basmati brand in country.
Known and been popular all around as Sungold Trade Private Limited, it has been incorporated under the legal and authoritative companies Act 1956. Being a leading rice brand of the country, it has been founded in the Capital of the country that is New Delhi. Founded and started their operation in year 2009, the company's base is in New Delhi, India. Famous as a renowned manufacturer, importer and exporter of Agro commodities including organic as well as non organic non basmati rice and GMO free basmati rice, the chairman of the well acknowledged company is AL Hajj Mohammad Shameem Ansari who is known to brought immense and huge glory and pride for the firm. In fact, after it, the company is known to proffer a huge gamut of agro based commodities like Pusa Basmati rice, Basmati rice, Long grain rice, Non Basmati Parboiled rice and Short grain rice and even Pusa 1121 Basmati rice. Adding to this, the company is known to adopt the mission and motive to provide its customers and people, one of the finest quality of Basmati rice as well as non Basmati rice, known all around to be processed and cultivated in accord to advanced and latest procedures assuring 100% nutritional and healthy values. The single aim and motive of the firm is to render and assure 100% satisfaction and gratification to the esteemed and valuable clients through its impeccable offerings and wide range of products and services. Moreover, it has been reckoned and known by the Government of India as a prominent and leading rice exporter. In fact, the company boasts of being a proud and honoured associate member of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, Agricultural and Processed Food Product Export Development Authority, Delhi Chamber of Commerce and Federation of Indian Export Organization. The vision of the company is to visualize IndiaFeast as a reliable and preferable brand of Indian gallery serving all needs and demands of global consumer market. Along with this, the mission of the firm is to win the heart of every user all across the globe by rendering them superior and top notch quality flavours of ethnic India and unparalleled services. Having its corporate office in New Delhi, India, it has been accredited and certified by D&B, APEDA, ISO 9001:2008, FIEO and Chamber of Commerce.
Last Updated on 16 March 2016